1. Where is the watch I put in my pocket to take to the shop because it had stopped?
2. Good cookies could be cooked by a good cook if a good cook could cook good cookies.
3. Mike likes to write by the nice bright light at night.
4. Peter picked a peck of(大量的)pickled(腌菜) pepper(辣椒)prepared by his parents and put them in a big paper plate.
5. Bill's big brother is building a beautiful building between two big brick(砖)blocks(大楼).
6. Jenny and Jimmy went to Jamaica and Germany in January.
7. There are thirty-three thousand three hundred and thirty-three feathers on that thrush's throat.
8. Father and mother went through thick and thin together, they now live a healthy and wealthy life.
9. She sells seashells on the shining seashore,and shells she sells on the seashore are seashells I am sure.
10. Betty bought a bit of better butter, but said she, this butter is bitter, it'll make my batter bitter.