1. Welcome to Bear Country! Down a sunny dirt road lives a family of bears -- Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Small Bear.
2. They live in a big tree. It is a very fine house. There is a big kitchen, a sitting room and two bedrooms.
3. It is fun growing up in Bear Country. Small Bear helps Papa get honey from the old bee tree.
4. He also helps Mama bring the vegetables in from the garden.
5. There are all sorts of interesting things for Small Bear to do and see in Bear Country.
On Monday, he runs after a beautiful butterfly.
On Tuesday, he goes fishing for a big salmon.
On Wednesday, he talks with a spider after a rain.
On Thursday, he dives into the small pond and meets two small fish.
On Friday, he climbs up a tree and watches the full moon.
On Saturday, he races a frog and goes boating.
On Sunday, he flies his favourite kite on the hill.
grow up 长大
I want to be a teacher when I grow up. 我长大后想当一名教师。
climb up 爬
The baby climbs up the table to get a cake. 小宝宝爬上桌子想拿蛋糕。