What is the boy going to buy?
A. Some juice.
B. Some oranges.
C. Some apples.
1. What color is the pen?
2. What does the young man do now?
A. A doctor.
B. A student.
C. A teacher.
3. How will the girl travel to Beijing?
A. By bus.
B. By air.
C. By train.
4. Who needs help?
A. Mr. Green.
B. Mrs. Read.
C. Mrs. Green.
5. What are they talking about?
6. What is the present ?
A. A camera.
B. A guitar.
C. A computer.
7. How much is the present?
8. What’s hard for Tom in English learning?
A. Listening and learning.
B. Writing and speaking.
C. Listening and speaking.
9. Why do others often laugh at Tom?
A. His pronunciation is poor.
B. He often uses the wrong words.
C. He often forgets what he wants to say.
10. Which is the woman’s advice?
A. Finding some pen pals.
B. Joining an English club.
C. Reading English magazines.
11. How does Laura feel before she goes to Brazil?
12. What can we know from Laura’s words?
A. Laura doesn’t want to go to Brazil.
B. Laura doesn’t know what she should do.
C. Laura has never been to another country.
13.What can you do if your pen pal in Brazil invites you to dinner?
A. Arrive five minutes early.
B. Arrive fifteen minutes early.
C. Arrive half an hour late.
14. How long does the girl usually spend doing her homework?
A. One or two hours.
B. Two or three hours.
C. More than three hours.
15. Who often went for picnic with the girl in the past?
A. Her parents.
B. Her friends.
C. Her classmates.
16. What does the girl usually do at weekends now?
A. She usually listens to music.
B. She usually reads English.
C. She usually takes different classes.
17. What’s in the notebook?
A . Some grammar notes.
B. Some pictures of Jay Chou.
C. Some pictures of famous sports stars.
18. What kind of singers does Mike prefer?
A. Singers who can play the guitar.
B. Singers who can write their own music.
C. Singers who can write their own lyrics.
19. What’s Mike like?
A. Very outgoing.
B. A little funny.
C. A little shy.
20. Which of the following is true?
A. Mike often listens to music after class.
B. Mike often talks with his friends after class.
C. Mike often plays games with classmates after class.
What would I do if I had five million yuan?
What I would do
Give (21) to Project Hope.
I want to help poor children to go to school.
Give one million yuan to my (22) .
I hope they’ll live a (23) life.
Travel around the world.
I want to see this wonderful world and know more about (24) .
Buy (25) near the sea.
I love the sea very much